February 16-19, 2024
El Conquistador Resort, Puerto Rico
13+ COPE + CME credits pending
Combined MD/OD audience and presenters
If you can’t make it to Puerto Rico, we have you covered with several FREE Virtual CE options
Friday February 16
- Mastering the New Treatment Paradigm in Geographic Atrophy – From Detection to Intervention
- 12:00pm–1:00pm Atlantic Standard Time
Saturday February 17
- Uncovering Neurotrophic Keratitis: Exploring Hidden Manifestations and Key Patient Demographics
- 7:00am–8:00am Atlantic Standard Time
- Surv.AI Says: Real World Insights and Answers into nAMD & DME Patient Burden and Evolving Management Strategies
- 12:45pm–1:45pm Atlantic Standard Time
Sunday February 18
- Assessing the Evidence for Extending Treatment Intervals in nAMD & DME Management – Expert Insights into Innovative Approaches
- 6:45am–7:45am Atlantic Standard Time
- Cases & Conversations ™: Advancing the Optimal Diagnosis & Treatment of Thyroid Eye Disease
- 5:30pm–6:30pm Atlantic Standard Time
- Optimizing Outcomes in Glaucoma Management – Applying Evidence to Practice With a Multitude of Treatment Options
- 6:30pm–7:30pm Atlantic Standard Time
Bring your family and enjoy inspiring education, interactive sessions, and talking with colleagues. There will be a full program of activities for kids of all ages to enjoy. Plus, relaxing beachside activities await!
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from trailblazers in medicine and unwind on this long weekend.
You’ll enjoy a combined MD/OD audience! Some sessions are designed for ophthalmologists, some for optometrists, and some for both. Regardless, all sessions are accredited for COPE. Many will have MDs and ODs presenting and discussing key clinical updates together.
Optometrists Presenting in 2024:
- Dr. Janelle Davison
- Dr. Cecelia Koetting
- Dr. Carolyn Majcher
- Dr. Danica Marrelli
- Dr. Katherine Rachon
- Dr. Sherrol Reynolds
- Dr. Jacqueline Theis
- New extended treatment intervals for nAMD & DME.
- Incorporating the new drugs for geographic atrophy into your practice.
- Neurotrophic keratitis: high-risk populations and hidden manifestations
- Glaucoma treatments are improving!
- Patients’ perspectives on the new nAMD & DME treatments and what these mean for you.
- Explore the full agenda here.